Events Planning Company Profile
Company Name: Ashley’s Events
Focus Market: Nationwide
Focus Areas: Corporate, Weddings and Private Parties
Founders: Moses Chege and Julie Chege
Year of Establishment: 2005
CESRA Accredited Company
Events Planners Alliance – Accredited Event company
We introduce ourselves as a top-notch Professional Events company. Ashley’s Events has been in operation for more than 15 years.
The company has grown to become one of the Market Leaders for events services in Kenya. We pride ourselves on having enough top edge events types of equipment to meet clients’ large orders.
The company has also made it big as a superior Corporate Event management in Kenya. We understand your dream and embody our ideas to lend you some unforgettable memories. Our event organizing ideas is proclaimed to be first-rate.
The Value that guides our Business include:
- Leadership – Ashley’s Events is a company with the authority to lead, creativity to inspire and the will to foster positive change
- Passion – We have a passion for delivering value to our clients
- Respect – We treat our team members, customers, partners and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognizing the importance of diversity.
- Integrity – We are committed to the highest level of integrity in every aspect of our business.
- Excellence – We aim to be the best in quality and in everything we do
- Innovation – We are creative in delivering value to our clients, we anticipate change and capitalize on the many opportunities that arise.
- Empowerment: To empower our talented staff to take the initiative.
- Teamwork: We promote and support a diverse, yet unified team. We work together to meet our common goals.
Our Charity Work:
By Choosing Ashley’s Events not only are you guarantee a top-notch service but your money also helps support Orphaned children. Part of the income at Ashley’s Events goes directly to
QK Children’s Home – Nakuru
What we do:
Past Clients- Large events
- KCB Bank
- ASK Nakuru
- Kenya Military Academy
- Major Exhibitions,
- Resolution health,
- Ginadin Marketing
- All seasons Marketing companies
- State and country Functions
- Kenya Maritime Authority
- Magical Kenya
- Egerton University- Graduation (5000 Pax)
- Kisii University – Graduation
- Goat auction
- KCB Safari Rally
- Moses Chege: Director
- Julie Chege: Director and Public Relations
- Francis Muriithi: Video and photography department
- Samuel Mbugua: Ground Design and logistics
- Judy Kimunto: Consultant
- Robert Kiarie: Accountant
Address and Contact Details
For your next event, don’t just hire an event contractor, hire a partner, specifically, a partner with the experience to handle all phases of your event.
A partner with a big-city inventories enough for even the most unusual situations.
Most of all, a partner whose top priority is your success.
To find such a partner, look no further than Events
Telephone : 0720 590615, 0720305070, 0720407869
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: Kenyatta Avenue, Opposite ABC Bank, Nakuru