- High school Certificate C+ or Relevant Experience
- At the end of the course;- The participants will be able to: Schedule and plan for an event effectively
- Troubleshoot event plans to identify potential problem areas before they emerge
- Adopt the appropriate protocols
- Understand events budgeting and costs management
- Understand event safety practices and regulations
- Ensure adoption of effective communication channels and techniques in events.
- Understand post-event management requirements
- This Training is relevant to people who have completed high school and want to venture into the industry
- It is also ideal for managers or any individuals who have responsibility for the delivery of events for their organization
- Ideal for Event Company owners who want to possess a certificate in Event Management
Congratulations, You have just started a journey to learn from the Best Event Planners in the Market.
Ashley’s Events Institute offers certificates for individuals who wants to join the rewarding and exciting career in the Events industry or starting an event business.
You will get a Certified Certificate of completion
For online Classes choose the course and buy the course, once payments have been confirmed you will start training. For physical class Visit Ashley's Events office in Nakuru to enroll for physical class
KCB Bank - Ashleys Events Institute Account N0. 1298462193. Or Pay PAYBILL TILL NO.522522 ACCOUNT NUMBER 5913902
10% Presentation: 40% Short Analytical Paper: 20% Exam: 30% About classroom participation:
Ashley's Events College has partnered with Event companies around the country to place our candidates
Through Event planners Alliance, We will be able to place candidates for attachments in other Events companies in your City.
AEI IS accredited by EPA (EVENTS PLANNERS ALLIANCE), that certifies events related institutions and companies around the world and our certificates are available to candidates around the world.